- Portable, compact and lightweight: Greentest2 is designed with your convenience in mind. The compact and lightweight device is small enough to fit into your pocket or easily carried in your bag to take with you wherever you go.
- Easy to use interface: Greentest2’s high resolution colour display provides an easy to use interface for our unique and intuitive nitrate testing software, allowing you to quickly view the quality and safety of your fruit, vegetables and meat.
- Fast and accurate results: Greentest2 displays your nitrate test results in just 3 seconds with less than 10% margin of error.
- Single test probe: The single test probe is easily inserted into fruit, vegetables and meat to test for nitrate levels while causing the least damage to your food.
- Long battery life: The rechargeable Li-ion 720mAh battery provides up to 20 hours of usage time and can be easily re-charged using the USB charger provided with the device.
- Modern design: Available in a white easy-to-clean casing, providing a look that is not only modern and professional but also practical for every day use.
- Product warranty: two-year product warranty for EU countries and one-year product warranty for all other countries.
- Delivery: Delivery costs are not included in the price of the product. To discuss shipping and delivery requirements contact email@example.com.
- Online product verification: ensure that you have an official Greentest device by using our convenient online verification service.
- Customer support: customer support service available at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Nitrate measurement range: 0 – 9999 mg/kg
- Measurement margin of error: <10%
- Dimensions: 122 x 52 x 14mm
- Weight: 85g
- TFT Colour display resolution: 320 x 240
- Power source: 720mAh Li-ion battery; Additional power source: USB to mains power charger, USB charge current: 310mA; Power voltage range: 5V
- Usage time: Up to 20 hours (using fully charged 720 mAh Li-ion battery on the default device settings)
- Operating temperature: 0 – +60 °С.